We at Sri Dayaa aware of the variable needs and satisfaction of our clients.
Thus, we continuously invest in equipment and facilities that augmented our operations and thus enhance the quality of life of the society we serve.
We believe all these endeavours will make our presence felt in this ambitious, ever changing world of technology and innovation.
Most of our machines are semi automatic and they include:
Plastic Injection Moulding Machine
We employ second generation energy saving hydraulic plastic injection moulding machines.
Advantages of the second-generation series are:
- Highly optimized servo energy saving technology with improved efficiency
- Redesigned clamping unit with optimized kinematics for higher precision
- Optimized clamping unit provides lower energy consumption and faster movements
- Safety system incorporating hydraulic safety valve with feedback to meet national safety standards
- Closed loop servo drive system providing stable conditions for various moulding functions
Its main function is to dry the humidified raw material caused by packing, transportation and recycling. Hot air is blown evenly to promote drying efficiency.
The dryer can be mounted on the moulding machine directly for quick drying and space saving.
Auto Gas Injection System
Auto gas injection system (AGI) utilizes nitrogen gas to assist injection moulding. Gas assisted injection moulding is a low pressure injection moulding process where pressurized nitrogen gas is injected into the mould.
The pressure exerted pushes the material to the extremities of the mould thus evenly distributing thicker section of the material.
- Improves product appearance by removing sink marks and blemishes on the surface.
- Less plastic material is used thus leading to material savings
- Decreased cycle time.
- Increased product strength and rigidity.